Prompted by a post by Pretty Lady Baby on her blog, I decided that I needed to join in with the link up from Pigtales and Quilts to set up a To Do for January. I have so many ideas running around in my head, the timing of this suggestion is perfect!
So my list is as follows (after I slimmed it down a lot):
1. Make up 4 art wallets that I love.
2. Make up the 5 handbags I have cut out.
3. Complete 4 more blocks for the boys quilt.
4. Design and order fabric plates for my packing bags
5. Crochet 5 more rows on my rippled afghan.
Hmmmm….set out like that it seems do-able!
Join with me and the other bloggers at Pigtales and Quilts and set out your list too!